you?• Look who it
gift for you, my dear teacher. Merry Christmas!day!
• Good morning, sir. Can I help • Good morning sir, how are you?
This information from see. I have a
• Shalom Shalom, good evening, have a good feeling today?
you again?perm at four.
• Long time no
our Career Day.
• How are you
• Long time, no see
appointment for a
colleague Mr. Smith, David Smith.
• Nice to see • How have you
been up to?
doing?list of different
• How are ya?to meet you
• What have you • How are you
“hello” in English; they are “hi”, “howdy”, “welcome”, “hey”, “salute”, etc. Below is a • Welcome
• It is nice you
and ESL infographic.ways to say • Yo!
• Stay safecat dragged in!• Good to see
“hello” with example sentences
word for “hello”? There are many • Bonjourbeen?